How many of you remember this book that I reviewed back in April of this year?
Remember all the awesome praise that I gave it and how much I loved it?
*I shout* Well guess what!!!
*You scream back* WHAT?!
*I yell at the top of my lungs* She has a second one coming out in February and we’re doing a cover reveal tomorrow!!!!!!
*The crowd goes wild and confetti falls from the sky*
Tomorrow at 9:30 a.m. Central time, the picture above will be sharp and clear as a bunch of awesome bloggers (including your’s truly) are going to reveal the cover to The Thorn Keeper and open a drawing for those who comment for a chance to win a digital copy of the book!
It’s exciting! I know!!!
So, here’s what you need to do:
- Put on your comfiest pair of pajamas tonight.
- Make sure everyone in your household is quiet. (If needed, a “Do Not Disturb” sign and some ducktape may be in order.)
- Go to bed at a decent time with your alarm set so that you can join in on the party.
- If you have to work during the cover reveal party, I’d recommend calling in sick.
- Wake up, eat your breakfast (it’s the most important meal of the day!), and do whatever you have to do before the party begins.
- Visit my blog and/or pepperdbasham.com and stare at the screen, constantly refreshing the page, until we go live.
- Visit the blogs listed and follow their instructions to enter to win a digital copy of The Thorn Keeper.
I can’t wait to “hang out” with you guys tomorrow!!!