So here’s the dealio. After I write my review…
After I write my multiple reviews for many awesome books, I need to pick a book to read next out of my pile of review copies.
These are the fifteen books that are waiting for my attention that I have yet to read and review.
Here is your mission, if you choose to accept:
In the comments below, recommend a book from the list (or books if you want to challenge me to a readathon) and why you recommend it.
- The Headmistress at Rosemere by Sarah Ladd
2. Tiffany Girl by Deeanne Gist
3. Married ’til Monday by Denise Hunter
4. Taken by Dee Henderson
5. Undercover Bride by Margaret Brownley
6. Love on a Deadline by Kathryn Springer
7. The Brontë Plot by Katherine Reay
8. A Noble Masquerade by Kristi Ann Hunter
9. The Lost Heiress by Roseanna White
10. Not by Sight by Kate Breslin
11. Through Waters Deep by Sarah Sundin
12. A Respectable Actress by Dorothy Love
13. The Girl from the Train by Irma Joubert
14. Whispers in the Reading Room by Shelley Gray
15. Until the Dawn by Elizabeth Camden
That’s a complicated list, I know.
I don’t know which one to pick!!!
*Falls to knees*
Pssst! If you like my Facebook page, follow me on Instagram (rachaelreads4), and/or subscribe to my blog (over there on the right), I will throw in a FREE offer of humor, amusement, and fun. That’s right! You can get all those for absolutely FREE if you like, subscribe, and share!
If you did any of the above, you get a fist bump:
*ker-chow (awesome fist bump)*
If you didn’t, then go like, subscribe, and/or share and then you can have your fist bump.
I hope to see you guys again!!!